Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Which one is bigger? I don't care

A guest had a few too many complimentary beers today.  He may have been drinking before he arrived.

Liquid lunches are pretty common among business guys despite the economic downturn.  That's fine with me.  It is not as if you have to drive to the room.  As long as you remain clothed, you can drink whatever you like.


This guy, however, had an interesting theory.  He was dying to share it.  And after he did, I wished he hadn't.

He only likes left breasts. They are the better breast in his (loud and intoxicated) opinion.  

Why?  I still don't know.  

He rambled off celebrities and all the girls and women he has probably ever met in an effort to convince me.

I am sure.  That he drank too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment