Friday, February 27, 2009

Breakfast

I am tired.  I am cranky.  I filled in at another hotel last night 3-11, then had to get up at 7 a.m. to work at my normal hotel.

We serve breakfast.  It is free.

But we are not a restaurant.  It is a buffet.  

Yet, today, when I was so sleepy, at least 4 people asked me to make them waffles. 


They are "make-your-own" waffles.  So, make your own.  It is not that hard.  And I do not have time.  I have to check people out.  I have to answer the phone.  I have to clean up after your messy kids that get more of their muffins on the floor than in their screaming mouths.  


But I do not have to and will not make your waffles.

And, yeah I know, the coffee is empty.  Why did you think I took the pot away? I went to make more.  Thanks for letting me know every 3 seconds.  It takes literally 1 minute 30 seconds to make a new pot.  Calm down.  Maybe you have already had too much coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment