Tuesday, April 21, 2009

EWWW.

Remember, everyone we are always on camera.  It is a fact of modern day life.  From Wal-Mart to the bank and even on college campuses, Big Brother is watching.  We have a ton of hi-tech cameras all over the place.  And yes, we can zoom right in on you.

So, think before you act.  Or, think before you masturbate in the stairway of my hotel.  


Yes.  It happened.  On Saturday, I came to work out in our fitness center.  (Hey, it is cheaper than a gym membership and close to my home.)  

I was not working, but I was catching up with my friend who was working at the time.   We were behind the desk, by the camera screen and caught him in the act.

Now, to be fair, even If it is inexcusable, he was about 20 years old and with his basketball team.  So maybe he did not have enough private time.  But I could think of about 20 other private places he could have "used."  The stairway?  Not on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment